If you have multiple Google Ads accounts, you can switch between them by clicking on the account name in the top right corner of the page and selecting a different account from the dropdown menu.
To log in to your Google Ads account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Ads login page at https://ads.google.com/home/tools/account-access/.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
- Make sure you are using the correct email address and password for your account.
- If you are using a shared computer or a public WiFi connection, make sure to log out of your Google Ads account when you are finished.
- If you are still having trouble, you may want to try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, or try using a different web browser.
If you continue to have problems logging in to your Google Ads account, you can contact Google Ads support for further assistance.
4 thoughts on “Easy way to Google Ads Login”